*mass effect fandom prepares their bedrooms*
Ninth Doctor + Sass Master
Grass cells under a microscope.
THEY LOOK SO HAPPY
"the sun is our mommy and she is big and very beautiful!"
that was the cutest thing I have ever read
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
true story: When I was a kid, my grandpa always joked that crows followed him because when he was a kid, he shot a beebee gun at one. And, it was kind of uncanny. We’d all be hanging outside and then all of a sudden CAWWW CAAWW up in the trees around our house. When my grandpa died I was 13 and not long after I started to notice that crows were starting to hang out around me instead? i remember going to washington dc and without fail hordes of crows would fly in after i was at a place for ten minutes or so. since then i vowed to be really nice to crows, say hi to them and stuff. they dont follow me around anymore, but whenever i see a crow im like *wave*
it’s obviously just like family superstition and shit but yeah i was always taught that crows are way smarter than you think.
sometimes I feel useless but then I remember I breathe out carbon dioxide for plants